• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

PRICE DROP - $2200.00 OBO(I do not want to deal with storage of two boats this winter...)

I just upgraded to a bigger boat due to the fact my family keeps growing. So the old one is on the block.

Boat - '87 14 foot Lund.

Motor - 2000 25 hp Yamaha 4 stroke.

Trailer - Dilly

Extras - All carpeted floor, Hummingbird fish finder, lights, bow mounted trolling motor(Not sure of the pound), Stereo with speakers, and a custom made live well(works great for panfish and smaller walleyes.....

All for Reduced to 2200.00

This is in great shape. Can Email pictures.

SOLD

I would likes some pics also tdwilson at paulbunyan dot net

Interested, would like some pics. Also wondering where your located? n i c k _ p e d e r s o n 3 3 @ hotmail.com

I sent out pictures to most of you last Friday. Let me know if you didn't recieved them. The rest of you will have them today. I am located in Stillwater.....

Farmer boy,

Can you provide a E-mail address?

Posting pictures on this site is not easy and I do not want to sign on to a image storage site...

Thanks,

Could you measure the transom of your boat (from motor mounting location to bottom) and also measure the motor from mount to cavitation plate and post here? Thanks in advance for the effort.

The model on the boat plate states "DLX". The measurement at the transom is 20+". As for the cavitation plate? Not sure what this is? Where to measure from?

To all that have emailed me addtional questions and requests for pictures, please check your mail.

The cavitation plate is the first horizontal piece of metal sticking out of the motor near the prop. Usually its about even with the botom of the boat +/- an inch or so.

Many of you are asking about spliting the boat and motor up. I will be willing to do so based on they both go. So lets see what kind of response I get for each. $600 for the boat and $1600 for the motor. Let me know what you all think.

Interseted in the motor for sure and maybe the whole works as well. Is it possible to get some more pics of the motor? Also are you the orig. owner of the motor? Does it have elect. start? Have you ever had the water pump serviced? Do you have a guess on how many hours are on the motor? Thanks for the extra info. Take care, John