• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

I have not been up there for two weeks, does anyone know with the warm weather if the water levels have dropped? Thanks...

• 'we have more fun' FishingMN Creators

I can't compare the levels to 2 weeks ago but the lake is still full.

Thanks ST, was planning on heading up sunday. I was just checking to see with the lack of rain and the warm weather if there were any visable rock piles starting to poke out of the surface.

So how did it turn out for you? Seemed like another good morning for most everyone.

Any reports on the bite on Island? I am comin up fer a week on the 2nd. Just curious to see how things are so I can mentally prepare. Thanks.

I hit Island this evening (Tue 7/26). Sky was overcast and there was pretty good breeze blowing. I fished the Bear Island area. I got 25 to 30 dinks, but managed to get a take- home limit of 14 and 15 inchers. Fish were on top of the open lake reefs in about 12 feet of water. Caught everything on a pink jig and minnow. I started with Leeches but they would not work.

Ya pink seems to be the color of choice with the eyes'. I have done well with the fireball jigs myself. Crawlers always seem to hit pretty well too. I cant wait to get up there next week. I do most of my fishing around Faith Island, thats the one with the white cabin one it. I never get skunked around there. Thanks fer the post. Keep me in the know. Thanks. smile.gif