• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Mantrap or Big Detroit ????

So Muskie guys....What lake do you think is better?? confused.gif My dad is coming to MN. He's in his last years of fishing, so I'd like to make it a memory! Thanks StM grin.gif

Detriot is a good water, but a busy water. Mantrap is one of my personal favorites so I may be baised on this. One thing about Mantrap is the pressure is not as bad, the poeple are super friendly, fishing is usaully pretty good.It is just a real nice lake to spend time on. If you are going after Mantrap Muskie be ready to fish later in the day or early in the morning. You should try fish in darkness one way or another. Mantrap has really come around in size for both pike and muskie, due to both CPR and new regulations on pike size. Hope you guys have a good trip on either Mantrap or Big D.