• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Anyone having any luck on Cedar?

Time for that weekly C/R outing and wondering if anyone has any thoughts or recent experiences.

I'd be happy to post my Thursday results if others are willing to post their experiences over the last week or so. crazy.gif

Or if you want, email me at [email protected]

blb,

I was just out there for a jr, tourney last weekend. The winning wieght was around 8 1/2lbs.

Honestly, that lake kicked my butt that day, only coming up with two bass. A few people had their limits.

Most bass I heard were caught early, the rest of the day proved to be tough with the hot weather we had that week. I belive some were caught on spinnerbaits in the morning and some people picked up some on docks and weed lines the rest of the day. Me and the person I was with got ours on a jig worm deep, and only 2 early in the reeds.

If I could fish the tourney over I would have been throwing spinnerbaits and a jigworm shallow early and working to get my limit. I would have fished the deep weedlines v-e-r-y slowly the rest of the day, because the docks weren't producing for me.

good luck!

Today was a hellride at work. Cripes!

Well good and bad I guess.

We managed our 6 bass bag in less than 45 minutes.

Averaged about 15 inches. Nice solid fish, and aggresive on the bite.

Got them working plastics on the deep weedline(which seems to be around 12 ft). All caught within literally 20 ft of each other.

Then all we could muster was our one scoreable crappie the rest of the night.

We did not see a single pike, and all the sunnies were dinks.

Amazing how fast it started, and how we managed to struggle so bad for the next 2 hours 15 minutes.

We only had 7 pike brought in from 10 boats, and only one other boat got a 6 fish league limit.

It was pretty slow for most.

But hey, we took another weekly win!!!