• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Guide Service

We aren't too particular about what we fish. Walleye, bass, northern, river catfish.... we really don't care. However, we don't own a boat so a boat must come with the guide. We would also like to stay in the metro area. Other than that, we just want to spend a day fishing.

Kayjun,

Feel free to shoot me an e-mail. I will see what we can work out.

Kayjun, Are you still looking for a guide? And when are you looking to go? If you are let me know and I might be able to help you out.

Kayjen, did you hire your guide yet? I do guide in the metro area. Mississippi River and any metro lake for any species, you can even try for muskies, if you wish.

My prices are reasonable, some say low. If you fish 4 hrs for bass, northern and walleye, and mother nature gives the fish lock jaw, NO CHARGE FOR THE BOAT RIDE.

Give me a call for details.

If your interested in a float trip down the Mississippi or the St.Croix, among other rivers I offer that service.

Name of my service is Wildwood Float Trips. If interested check out the website. If you have any questions feel free to contact me. Good Luck.

Kip