• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
bklimek

archery ranges in the metro

bklimek

It's that time to get out to loosen and to strengthen those shoulders. I live near medicine Lake in Plymouth and I am wondering where i can find a close archery range. Also where can I guy go to shoot 3-d targets?

Thanks,

Butch

bklimek

is my mic on...anybody????

irvingdog

Plymouth Creek Park. Rockford road to Fernbrook. South about a block. Park is on right.

Do the right thing though, take the time to go to Elm Creek Park Reserve and shoot the walk throuh park. It's a gas.

MntkaFishin

Could anyone point me toward a range in the south metro? Apple Valley, Lakeville, Eagan area........

HUNTINGBAILEY

YOU KNOW THERE IS A RANGE IN MINNETONKA OFF SHADY OAK & SMANTANA RD.

MntkaFishin

I actually just moved to Apple Valley, so I'm trying to get some info. on ranges down here.

IndyEFI500

There is also a small range across the road from the Coon Rapids Dam park in Brooklyn Park. Not sure of the exact address but have it saved on the GPS and could get that for you if you want.

jimh874

there should be one in the park out by bunker lake golf course. havnt been out there in years, but it was a nice range when i was there.

jim

savy

there is a real nice one in spring lake park reserve rosemount /inver grove hgts area look up dakota county parks