• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
Aquaman01

Great AM w/ Hawgtide!!!!

Aquaman01

So, my boy (6) and I are at Montissippi at oh-dark-hundred for a morning of shore-fishing when Hawgtide shows up to launch for a morning of fishing and asks my son and I to go with him!!

Thanks again, man!

He took us upriver and we had a GREAT TIME! I would have never gone that far upriver with the water dropping in my prop rig, but his jet went fearlessly across the riffles without a care in the world.

Talk about an awesome angler! Hawgtide boated at least a half-dozen big bronzebacks while piloting the drift and being a courteous and hospitable host! My son hasn't had his ego stroked like that since we took his training wheels off! He deserved it, though! The boy caught a nice 16 1/2" smally on a buzzbait. His dad, however, spent more time tying and retying than fishing. I did get a nice cat while jigging a hole. That was my first time fishing that stretch from a boat and I was overwhelmed with my options! Next time I have the opportunity, however, I'll keep it simple.

It was a very educational morning for me.

Greg, can you e-mail and/or post those pix to me?

robertcarbonell@yahoo.com

Thanks again, Greg!

HawgTide

Hey Rob, it was good to meet you and Eric. Let me know your email address and I'll send you the two photo's.

river rat316

I also got the chance to go out with the Legend HT! It really humbles ya when the man that has to worry about boat control and everything else that goes along with it smokes you 2-1 and the amazing thing about this was that our average size was, to say the least, HUGE!

The really great thing about fishing with HT, besides the unbelievable hospitality, is that its like Cabelas in that boat, and those HAWGOMOTO Baits are a must have!..... however I believe they wont be available till after the Sartell Tourney blush.gifblush.gif Something about not being fully tested yet! grin.gif

Kevin Turner

Must have something to do with HT's ability to catch them green fish South of the Mason Dixon. Seems the, 'Bama boyz are born with it. grin.gif

From the recent reports, its gonna take 20 lbs to win Sartell....KT

Aquaman01

Greg, the e-mail addy is in my first post. Thanx! I like the Hawgomoto baits, and that color blend Greg formulated for his jigs and skirts. Move over 'firetiger' and make room for 'Allybam-o-rama'!

20 lbs, KT? Yeah, he hit 20lbs and all the while wondered why he couldn't find fish. shocked.gif

HawgTide

You guys are being too nice. blush.gif Besides, I learned the river from KT anyways!

Rob, I can't believe I didn't see that email address. crazy.gif It's too hot, I've got blurred vision. I'll get those out this evening.

river rat316

Aquaman,

I kow what you mean about the "Man I wish we could find some bigger fish" thing! We were catching mainly 17-19.999:" fish and HT keeps complaining that he needs a kicker! our best 5 would have easily went 18-20, but we never did get the 5 pound kicker! Just those little 3.5-4 pound dinks blush.gifblush.gifgrin.gif