• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

The problem with FM

Mark Christianson

You know what the problem with FM is????

This weekend I was gonna be laying low.

Well now I have to go fishing tomorrow morning with BigMike(FM member), Sunday morning with Smallie Hawgin(FM member), and Sunday afternoon with Hawgtide(FM member).

Thanks to FM, now I have to go out fishing in the heat, because of all the great guys I have been fortunate enough to meet because of this site.

It aint easy being me..... wink.gif

A big thanks to FM.

Sorry to hear that BLB.

I let Fisher Dave get ahold of my cell phone # and now I'm on my way to the river tonight. frown.gif

Thank god it cools off at night or I might lose 5 lbs in water weight.

I know! If it wasn't for this darned site then I wouldn't have known that guy at the launch and my son and I would have had a great time sitting on the pier instead of suffering through an outing with Hawgtide in his boat! I hate fishing with quality anglers mad.gifmad.gifmad.gif

Yeah, what BLB said! Here I am at 4:30, getting ready to go fish a LETS event on Rush Lake.

Sheesh!

*nod*

I had the honor of going out with beeflover last week Friday morning on Waconia...

Big thanks to FM as well as Ron for takin' me out.

I don't have a boat, but I am always willing to meet new people obsessed with this awesome sport/hobby! If anyone has thw ability too ever go out on a Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday (my days off) - let me know! I'm always willin' to chip in for gas cash, snacks, pop, etc, etc. wink.gif

My biggest down fall with FM is the all the information and tactics sharing, not to mention the endless hours spent reading(I hated reading in school). I'm not the best fisherman or hunter in the world, so everytime I hear of new things to buy or to try out, It costs more money.

You know how the whino always has money for alcohol, but not a home

And the poor college student always has money to go out partying every weekend and/or week day, but no money to eat.

I have all the money in the world to hunt and fish but no money to buy stuff I need for house repairs, or lawn care, even the occasional debt for other payments.

It's great to have an understanding girlfriend who is willing to help me out with all my financial needs. grin.gif

I love that girl.

WAG

a big and severe problem with this site is that has so many of us addicted to it! quite a while back the server went down for a couple of days. there were many of us seeking professional help do to withdrawl symtems !! ( nervousness, cold swet.) it wasn't a pretty picture around this house til it was back up!!