• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Yah, he did. He might just pick me up at Ottawa. I have to work tomorrow morning. I justed called the woman and I can probably catch a bunch of little bullies right off our dock if she says go.

I'll be home about 6:00. Let me know if you are going to go. We can go net some bullies too.

How was the all nighter? Tired sunday? How did that 47#er fight.

Didn't get no 47#er but missed a few better ones. Got tired but we caught a few. That spot we fished looks like a honey. There's another place down there I want to fish. We should just go during the week after work till about 10-10:30. The morning first light produced a few and a few runs. We can use the puddle jumper but we need some more bullies.

Can probably catch them right off our dock. Unless you can net them quicker. I have a live box right by the dock the old smoothies could live in until we go fishing.

Give me a call at work or email me and we'll see.

Lets go hit em tonight. That spot doesn't take too long togewt to. Josh will want to go again. We can scoop some bullies out of the crick.

Yah, I'll see but I would like to go. What time do you get home from work and when is Josh usually done? If we have to, the little boat is itching to get on the water. Let me know if we have to use mine, because I have to stop at Dad's and get the locator.

Plans have changed for me. Now I have to work late. I probably won't be home till after 8:00.