• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Me family just bought a cabin on lake mary, I heard the fishing is preety good for walleyes, but what about bass, pike, and panfish?

riverfishin,

Lake Mary is a good lake for walleyes but right now its pretty tough bite unless you night fish..was up last weekend and water temp has risen to 80 degrees..The panfish arent bad size when you can find and get into them..not bad bass and alot of small to medium northerns and oh forgot the dogfish are pretty big if you get into one of them..I have a place at bigfoot resort..where is your cabin located on the lake?

There is a fundraiser being given on Sunday the 17th at the Forada supper club for the Lake Mary Lake Association from 11:30AM til 2:00 PM.

It is a hog roast and the cost is $8 dollars per person.

This is to help with legal fees, and to gather money for other projects. There will be the annual meeting following this at 2PM. All are invited to help out the lake.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm heading up to lake mary this weekend, wondering what the recent reports are?

was at lake all weekend last weekend..had good luck night fishing friday cloudy little chop on lake fished in 15-17 feet with leeches and slip bobber south end..had 4 eyes in boat before 10pm and the biggest was 19 1/2 the other three were 17inchers..then on saturday decided to troll cranks in the middle of lake was real windy and put another 3- 19 inchers in the boat trolling at 2.3-2.5 right down the middle of lake was running the raps down about 17 feet.. hope this might help but next weekend after this cool period will change things a bit..

Friday must have been a good night eh Tom, we got out on the water about 230 AM that night and came in at 6. Same presentation and depths, we only boated 4 that ranged in the 15-17 and a few bass. Saturday we tried a lil earlier at about 1230 and it was of no luck, two fish in 3 hours was enough for us and called it quits. I think we were late for the bite friday night, sure seemed like it was coming off a good bite, slept right through the storm i was so dang tired tongue.gif

bareback,

we are going to have to meet one of these times..went by your place looked pretty shut up must have been sleeping!!!! i went out at 1:30 that afternoon and ran down the middle was very windy only boat on the lake but did do well running cranks....next time im up will be week from friday..have to work this weekend.... let me know when you'll be up..should put back some beers!!!!! and talk and meet...

Hey Tom, been meaning to stop over there, even tried one time but it was a little later wink.gif Im not sure when we will be up next but Ill be sure to let you know so we can meet. Yeah that wind wasnt that forgiving, Im not surprised you were the only one ou there tongue.gif

Fishing was pretty slow this weekend, does anyone know some general areas to target some panfish, I couldn't find them last weekend.