• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

I have been up for a week and the report is as follows:

Walleye- I have found the bite to be a bit slow. Most action on lindy with spinner and crawler in 18-35 feet in the evening. shallower the later in the day you fish. Some action on cranks. My success with cranks was 8-12 feet just pulling around wind blown points or shorline with structure. All in the 12-17" class. One 17 incher came at the dock.

Smallies- Very hot bite right now. I had great success earlier in the week fishing exclusively with a senko. 10-20 per outing. The largest was just under 20" mark. Most in the 14-17" class. This morning to my surprise my Senko was not producing. I went to a tube in watermellon color and the bite was again on. I think cliff has mentioned watermellon in a previous post so I went with his advise and this tech produced. I also had some success tossing small joined number 5 cranks into the rocks. The bite appears to turn off at 10 ish in the morning.

MT- I also picked up twin 15" ers right by your dock when coming in last night. In addition I was tossing a senko at the second dock to the east of your place and hooked into a monster smallie. I did not land the beast but believe this was a 21" or larger fish.

Attached is the near 20" smallie

http://img333.imageshack.us/img333/4769/vbass0pz.jpg