• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

have the skeeters been coming out yet, or is it still tooo cold for them???

TOO COLD!!!!!!!!! been a late spring up here beaverlake man.On a warm day you may see one but he s a bit slow lol They are not going to miss dinner though,theyl show up soon enough!!Tileguy

Had a few out at the house last night, but its suppose to be down around the upper 20's the next couple of nights and low 30's overnight for the next week. This should keep
them outta my face for awhile grin.gif
Xplorer

good to hear that those things are still hiding.. lol..

I live about 8 mile North of Duluth. I had a bunch of them irritating me while I worked outside on Wednesday night - it was also 70 degrees.

I had 27 degrees this morning, with a lot of frost. I hope the little buggers froze their beaks off.

• 'we have more fun' FishingMN Creators

I havent seen many skeeter's but wed night there were swarms of gnats. I can hardly wait for the Tent Catipilers to come out.

when will the tents be out, I need a new tent for this summer. The other one leaks