• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

I am heading up this weekend for the anual week long house boat trip. We stay in the Blueberry Island area and mainly fish the nearby reefs. Are the eyes starting to stack up on them yet? Last year we found everything to be behind by a week or so due to the weird spring we had. We normally use lindy/leech combo with great results. I am thinking about trying trolling some cranks across the reefs this year. Anyone ever try this with any success.

Matt

HEY MATT! SOUNDS LIKE A GOOD IDEA,I TALKED TO THE GUYS AT RLH ABOUT FISHING AND THEY SAID THE EYES ARE MOVING TO THE REEFS.IT'S ALSO BEEN SAID IF YOU BEECH YOUR HOUSEBOAT IN BROWNS BAY YOUR ALREADY SORTA BEHIND THE EIGHT BALL, IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN. KIND OF A ROUGH BUNCH YOU RUN WITH, THAT'S ONLY BECAUSE YOU END UP BEING MY NEIGHBOR FOR A WHOLE WEEK. I'M JUST GLAD CHADS ON YOUR BOAT THIS YEAR. I HEAR WE'RE GOING TO GET THERE A LITTLE AHEAD OF YOU. TELL CHAD NOT TO TAKE ANY PAINT OFF OUR BOAT. SEE YOU ON THE NINTEENTH HOLE. FISHHAWK,,,,,,,(CURLY)

Hey Curly, Nice to hear about the fish moving!!!!!!! Should be a good week. As for Chad...............What can you say? Chad does not play with a full deck if you know what I mean. Ha Ha. Well see ya up there.

Matt