• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Northlanders 5th Anual B-Day Barbeque Bash July 16th

Hey everyone my anual B-Day Bash is this coming Sat at 4 pm at my place. All are welcome to come join the fun.

If you need directions please e-mail me at [email protected]

There will be plenty of food and drink provided and we will go til we cant go no more. Usually into the morning.

Hope to see you there!

Sign me up!!!

Mrs Lota, Lil' Lota and I will likely be coming off the water from Loon's Foot. Can I reserve the boat parking area behind your garage again or should I haul her home before the event?

Lota Lota...

Cant assure ya of the spot but you can park in front and nobody should bother it. Except maybe fellow FMers. blush.gif

Hey Steve,

You know the Mary and I will be there. I'm not sure but the rumor has it that some pickled Northern will also be making the trip to the party. See you there. Let me know if you need any more tables and chairs.

Take care,

Tom

BD110 I think I have the chairs covered but maybe some tables. Also if you have access to ice I can always use that. Thanks a lot and I know that Pickled Northern will go over BIG!

Not gonna be able to make this one but I am sure you'll have more fun without my wisecracks. There is always next year.

Cheffrey it wont be the same without ya! Have a good time hooking some kings.

• 'we have more fun' FishingMN Creators

Happy Birthday Steve.

We're going to try and make it again this year.

Courtney and I will stop in sometime that afternoon/evening. I think Bodie said he might tag along with us. Happy birthday. JH

G&G I hope to see all 3 of ya there. It will surely be a good time! wink.gif

If I was not taking the wife to Canada I would love to stop in and meet some of you guys. Happy Birthday.

A big happy b-day to ya Steve sorry Kim and I won't be able to make it due to other obligations(family). So have a couple for us and take er easy.

Jar Jar cool.gif

Happy birthday Northlander. I enjoy the info you bring to us, and hope you are around for many years.

Thanks Jar Jar. Moderation thanks a lot that means a lot to us. Im hoping to be around for many many more FISH! Oh ya B-Days too. grin.gif

• 'we have more fun' FishingMN Creators

Steve & Kerri, thanks again the hospitality and great food. The hobanaro dip showed up a little later on but was worth the wait. I couldn't help thinking this morning just how hot it was. shocked.gifgrin.gif As always good to see everyone again too.

Steve,

Happy birthday late.Sorry I could not make it this year.It was manadoty to work yesterday for the company we are leased to.Shure has been pretty hot down south here these past couple of days. grin.gifBeen seeing a lot of hot snow bunnies down here while haulling blacktop grin.gifblush.gif Hope your head is not hurting to bad this morning.I will try to get to Sup town and have a couple of brews with you.Maybe you could send a couple od hot snow bunnies my way when I come up there grin.gifAgain Happy bithday late LP1

happy belated b-day steve and sorry i couldn't make it. I didn't get out of work until 1 in the morn. hope you guys had a great time, the way, are ASAP.

Steve,

Thanks again for the food and fun. I think a good time was had by all. It was great to see some new faces and even better to see some old. It sounds like the place sure got a kick out of watching your buddy from work go after the red hot bean dip. Thanks again it was good to see everyone!!!

Take care,

Tom

Big 10-4 on a good time. Mrs Northlander did a bang-up job once again preparing the table eats and the food off the grill was good too. Still glad I stayed away from the Guatemalan Insanity Bean Dip...it was hot enough sitting next to the poor guys that ate it. Lil' Lota fussed when it was time to go but was snoozing by the time we got to the bridge.

Good group of folks here!!!

Lota Lota...