• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Metro LETS - Clearwater July 16th

wastewaterguru

Mr. Clean and I are in for this one. Anyone else gonna be there?

Uh oh, I think I'll place bets that something funny is going to happen this weekend at Clearwater grin.gif Lance, are you going to bring your swim trunks? blush.gifwink.gif

Brian and I might be joining the Clearwater event too, we'll know shortly...

Good Fishin,

Matt Johnson

Sounds interesting. Clearwater tourney Sat then straight to Rush in Ottertail for the statewide tourney.

Hope you guys can make it. I'll try to keep Lance in the boat this time. I think we're taking his boat so he'll be doing most of the driving. Probably a good thing!!

Yep, looks like Brian and I will be joining you for the Clearwater event. It'll be just like old times grin.gif

Good Fishin,

Matt Johnson

Keep your shoes on Matt!!! looks like a big weekend for you! smile.gif

Haha smile.gif Kevin, you're a funny guy grin.gifwink.gif See you on Saturday night dude! (And I hope you'll be ready for a few more hand-stand push-ups smile.gif)

Good Fishin,

Matt Johnson

Does anyone have directions to the site from the East on 94?

Any help would be appreciated as I don't think I will be able to scout the area and I would hate to be late..

Well, if my brother still had a boat, I guess I'd be in for a jump back to the old days...

If there's anybody interested in a nonboating partner with 2 years experience in LETS, including Clearwater for an event, shoot me an email. I'll catch some fish, really! grin.gif (I did all the catching in the past anyways wink.gif

Andrew

[email protected]