• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Independence

Any walleyes biting on Indy? Was thinking about checking out either the early morning or evening bite. Does the boat ramp at the park close at dusk like at Medicine?

Thanks for any info

Mostly an evening bite from what I know. Had a little bit of luck early season but no luck about 3 weeks ago and haven't fished it since. You can be there after dark but you have to buy a after hours fishing pass (20 bucks I believe) in order to stay out there past sundown.

Good luck

Thanks! Went out early AM today, but no eyes. Guess an evening trip is in order

• 2 weeks later...

where have you heard you need to purchase an after hours fishing pass? I've lived on the lake for 24 years, and have never heard such a thing. Just curious.

The night pass is so you can park at the launch after sunset without getting a ticket. (just a way to raise a little more money for the park)