• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Motorhome and boat storage places near LOTW

I am thinking of leaving a 25ft Motorhome with an 18ft boat/trailer somewhere handy to LOTW fishing ramps. Can someone recommend some good, reasonalble choices? Thanks.

Ralph: Give Al a call over at the Lake of the Woods Marine. He stores a lot of boats for the winter and he may take the Moterhome too. Dick (aka Kaz)

Hi Kaz..I just got back online and thanks for the tip on Al at LOTW Marine. I will contact him. We should be there sometime in the next couple of days. How is the fishing going for you? From the reports we read here at Internet stops the season is heads up for most. Am eager to catch and pan-fry some Minnesota walleyes.

My wife and I left Baja in mid-May and fished/camped our way up the Pacific coast. Right now we're on the Hanson Lake Road in Manitoba coming back from great fishing along the Al-Can Highway and in SE Alaska. Before that we did some offshore along the Oregon coast and up to Westport, Wash. Good times and we caught/released a variety of gamefish and UFO's. I even used a clip-on weight that I had bought last year at Strief's tackle near you ..worked great on kings, Dollys, and rainbows in fast water and deep rigging for other fish.

Will look you up when we get to LOTW Marine. Maybe have a cold one at Ballards. Baja (Roger)