• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Need some help???

We are staying at Arneson's July 11th -17th. I have never fished LOW before. I bought a hotspot map with Muskeg(???) Bay on it(southwest part). If i was to go out looking for some dinner, where would i start this time of year? Leeches or crawlers, etc...

What about a good place to get a steak??

Thanks guys

Hopper

Hopper, you said it all in your first sentence! Arneson's serve a good steak, Arnesons reef is good this time of year for BIG walleyes. Leechs will work fine out there on the rocks. Depending on the size of your boat and the wind you might try some of the other reefs 12 mile 16 mile(archies) and some to the east of the point. channel 6 is the local channel for some entertainment on the marine radio. Give me a call on 6 (Powerful Magic) and we'll compair notes.