• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Heading up to flag island this weekend -- does anyone have any thoughts or tips?

I hear they are hitting up there on rock piles. I guess size is nice and the weather should be excellent.

Thoughts?

Well, our trip was poor. Flag Island and Canada waere more than slow. No big fish and the smaller ones were a little tough as well.

My best catch of the weekend was a 5'6" jiggin pole that was only down there a week. It has a decomposing fish on the end and a 10 ball berring reel.

The fishing was poor, the weather was extemely hot and the beer was cold.

• 2 weeks later...

You are correct, Eyehunter! The Beer was cold. Have you been outt much this season?

No, sorry to say that I haven't been out much this summer. Been to the lake a few times but not much fishing. Now that my boys are done with baseball for the year, maybe we can find some time to get out and wet a line.