• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

How about an FM gettogether in Bemidji?

Seems to be an underwhelming response regarding an FM gettogether in Crookston, so how about a local one here in Bemidji? Maybe fish in the morning and stop at Slim's for lunch?

that would be great on weekend where I don't have to work at Home Depot.

Quote:

that would be great on weekend where I don't have to work at Home Depot.

Looks like you and I are the only ones interested, which would not qualify as much of a group gathering, but if you still want to hit the lake, Saturday morning would be the best weekend time slot for me.

A Bemidji gathering would be great! We've got some great fishing and great people here in the area, and it would be a fun time to get together and get to know one another!

Quite a few Metro FM'ers are coming up sometime in early August to fish, maybe we could plan something for then?

State Park grill out and launching? Fish Lake Bemidji and adjacent bodies with other FM'ers and meet back up for lunch and maybe to switch up fishing partners.

Let's get something rolling!

I wouldn't be able to make it saturday

I will check the schedule for next weekend, but I may have a party.