• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

MT, Are you going to be up at the cabin for the 4th. I will be leaving here at about 2:00. Usually make a few stops on the way up. Plan on being there and unloaded about 6:00. If you are going to be up maybe we can hook up for some time on the water. I am not going to bring my boat but there is a smaller lund that I can use to get out and about. I will also be up the entire week of July 11th and for this week I will bring my boat and have a game plan to fish very very hard for smallies, walleye, pike, and will also chase a few Musky. I am going to see if I can tangle with the one that tried to capsize me last time.

Mr Pike.. I talked to MT last weekend and he said that he won't be up this weekend... his siter will be at the cabin for the 4th.

Been busy here at work, it has cut into my messing with FM time. ooo.gif Review today... crazy.gif

Thanks, Slick, I got a few spare moments. Let me know what you find out on the lake.

Yep, my sister and her friends will be there; lounging in the sun, sipping margarhitas, etc. I sure hope they mt my crayfish traps hanging from the dock. shocked.gif

I'll be back the 8th - 11th.

Good luck and have a fun/safe July 4th Holiday weekend!

See you on the lake,

MT Net - out.

8_14_5.gif

MT, I had sine success trolling cranks last night around points and in a bay not to far our side do the lake. The biggest went about 19. He fell to a perch type shad rap in a size 7. Many good size perch were also hitting the cranks. Today I got out in the morning for a couple of hhours, One small walleye and few misses pulling Lindy's in deeper water. My plan tonight is to again pull cranks shallow at dusk.