• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Hey Gunflint, hear any rumors on Sag?

Howdy Gunflint. Heading up to Sag in a week and was wondering if you have a fish report for me? Thanks for any info. Junky......

I haven't been there for a couple of weeks. I've been busy guiding on the mid-trail lakes. The locals I've talked to say that the walleye fishing is still a little slow but picking up. The smallies have been real agreesive lately and as usual their pulling out some nice ones. Lake trout have been fairly steady, trolling big spinners deep.

The mayfly hatch is over for the most part and the weather for the last couple of days has been cool with east winds blowing hard. Rain and T-storms last night and again today. Hope this helps.

Hey Gun, thanks for the info. Hopefully we just have a fun, safe trip with decent weather. Can't wait to get on the water. Hope fishin' has been good to you so far this year. Also coming up late July, early August to give it a whirl. Thanks again, Junky.....