• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Who's going to be up on the 4th? Woman Lake.

Iceman16? Schnauzer? I'll be up there either Sat night or Sun AM. 14' Jon boat w/25H Merc. There won't be too many flat bottoms out there, so if ya see me say hi and we can compare notes. Not that I have much to share though frown.gif

Maybe a profile/pic with a t-shirt on would be more pleasant to see when I open a thread. I'm just sayin'.

I would be up for the whole weekend but I have a wedding to go to on saturday evening. Screws up the whole weekend! I am anxious to get back up again. I was there 2 weekends ago and caught over 100 bass in 2 days. The dragonfly hatch was going on, best fishing each year. Hoping to make it up for sunday at least to catch a few more fish before I head back to the cities for the 4th.

Have a safe holiday weekend!

~Squeedunk

U should be looking at the fish in the pic, not me grin.gif

100 bass in 2 days - cripes! On Woman Lake??

Sorry... I have been away for a while. Yep, I will be up at Woman over the 4th. I plan to be hitting it for walleyes and will also likely be taking a day trip to Winnie at some point.

Okay... I post advice on Woman Lake as often as anyone around here. I have had some great fishing up there and have patted myself on the back as I have developed a pattern/presentation that has worked well for most of the year. Well, if you want to know what isn't working, look up my posts and follow the advice. I have had rough outings before, but not with the consistency as I have seen this year. I just finished up a rough extended weekend, catching only one or two keepers per evening - with lots of hours invested. Meanwhile, the local resort owner told me his customers have been enjoying better fishing this year than the last few. So, maybe more traditional times/locations are producing. I don't know if it is a baitfish situation or the high water or both... but I am left to start over.

Ebass, sry the computer has been down for a while and havent had a chance to check up on the site. would love to hear how the trip went. its gettin to be that time of the year when i start to get the hunting stuff out and ready for early season. just a couple weekends left before i start huntin would love to get up to my uncles resort and fish one last time this year. or if you would be interested to go out and fish around the cities some night i would be up for it. post back or email me i dont know if u still have my email so it is piratesofbpATaolDOTcom. hope to hear form u.

iceman

I will be back at it on Woman Lake July 21 through 24. We'll see what happens.