• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

What I've heard is thats real dry up along the boarder. I'm hoping we can have camp fires on the opener. Anyone no for sure the conditions in the woods up there?

I live north of Grand Rapids and the burning ban went on last monday. Yes, we are very dry up here. -nunzio

There is not a burning ban on, nor is one being considered at this time. Burning RESTRICTIONS go into effect on Monday, April 22nd. They went into effect last Monday around the Metro. Restrictions mean that burning permits are not issued except in special situations. This is not due to the present fire danger (which at present time is not very high). You will see these restrictions on a yearly basis.

Campfires are allowed, but hard to say what the situation will be around opener. Campfires are not allowed within the city limits of Duluth for those planning on smelting around town.