• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• 'we have more fun' FishingMN Creators

Wel it's the first time back on the computer after a week plus of fishing. We were on Pike Bay 6/18-6/25.

Well like Brian stated in his earlier report fishing was up and down. We did find lots of eyes over the course of the week. We found lots of bigger eyes and had a tougher time finding many for the livewell. Biggest eye was a 29.5" fish. There were also a 28.5, 26, 25.5, 25.25 and many between 22-25 inches.

Most fish were caught in the middle of the day suspended over deeper water on slip bobber rigs and leeches.

BTW, is there a tourney coming up? I fished next to Gary Roach for about 45 minutes on Friday. There were several otehr pro rigs on the water then as well.

I think you were fishing next to walker guide and avid tournament fisherman "Harv Lueck" He has the white hair and beard thing going, and from a distance I could see how you could think it was Gary.

• 'we have more fun' FishingMN Creators

I sure might have been. Sure looked like Gary from a distance. Same type of rig and all.

Glad you had good time Borch, I can't wait to get there in 2 weeks. That was nice large fish for the lake....I hope I can get some for the livewell also.