• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

I've just been informed that I get a 4 DAY WEEKEND for the 4th of July.(Sat-Tues) Maybe we could get some fishing done. Get back to me.

Cool. I'm definately up for it. You want to try the mighty Root, or would you like to try the big sloppy for some bucketmouth? I just bought a second-hand 16' fishing boat last Saturday that needs to be fished out of so if you want to try the big river, we could take the boat. Or, if you want to hit the Root old school-style, I'd be up for some wading too... Just let me know. You can email me at [email protected] if you want to set something up. The big river will be very busy this weekend if the weather is nice so if you want to go, I'd prefer to go either early morning or late in the day. I can't remember your work schedule but Friday evening might be a good time, or next Tuesday afternoon/evening weather permitting. Let me know what works for you. cool.gif

Either of those ideas sound great! I don't have email through work yet and websense won't allow web based email so I'll have to call you. I'll get your # from the msn white pages and we can set things up. If it's hot and humid we'll have to wade old school.

La Crescent #? I'm off at 3 every day unless really busy.

Big doctor are you from Zumbrota i think i might know you????

Ron:I'm in the book in La Crescent... Give a call when you get a chance and we'll get something lined up...

Ike, I currently live in LaCrescent but I'm orginally from the sprawling metropolis of Peterson, MN. It's population is 251 if you count the cats, dogs, and redhorse swimming by in the Root under the bridge...

Friday night I've got a date with my wife. Tuesday night I've got softball. Those two nights are out. Sunday I'm going to be at Moms for a visit and that night I'll be at a gathering outside of Peterson. Early is looking good for the weekend. Any good pike spots down your way?

My weekend is quickly filling up too. How does Sunday morning work for you? If that doesn't work out, we could try some night after work if you're up for a little more drive than usual. I haven't heard much as far as the Pike go lately, but quite a few guys are doing well with the largemouth in select areas. I'm sure we could find some if we looked. Is your number in the book? What city are you listed under? I'll try to give you a call between now and Sunday...

Utica. Even if You had to call every # until You found me it wouldn't take long. I think the Roch phone book includes Utica.

All right, I found your number by google searching on your name, city and state... I'll give you a call tonight after work and leave a message if you're not there. The wife and I are going on in LSE tonight for River Fest wink.gif but I'll give you a call before we leave...