• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Yesterday my husband and me were going fishing in Sakatah, we had a problem with our motor and soooo many came to offer their help!!!!! Nice to know in this crazy world there are still a group of awesome people out there. To everyone that offered help thanks so much!!!!!!

There is an old saying " what goes around, comes around." I would do the same in a heart beat. cool.gif

Anyone who has spent any amount of time on the water has no doubt experienced troubles of some sort & can relate. Few things are more frustrating than equipment problems in the midst of relaxing & having fun & sportsman & sportswomen will always be the first people there in times of need. L2f

I myself have been in your boat, twice (getting towed off the lake that is)! Once in my boat and once in a friends. The funny thing is when I was with my friend we were towing somebody else off the lake when my buddies boat conked out!! grin.gif It wasn't that funny then but we still laugh about it now. I think a lot of us have been in your shoes and appreciated the help when somebody else gets you out of a jam, so it's only natural to return the favor.

~piker

I have towed a few boats off the lake. When we got to the shore they always wanted to know how much they owed me. I told them that if they helped the next person that they saw in trouble then I would be paid off. I have changed countless tires for folks too. One time there were two lil old ladies on the side of the road with a flat. Neither of them had a clue how to change the tire. I told them that I would change the tire for them and they kept saying no, my grandson comes by this way on his way home from work. Well that was a couple hours away yet and it was hotter than heck that day. Told them the same thing when I was done. If everyone did that it would be a much better world that's for sure. Take care and N Joy the Hunt././Jimbo