• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Any bad stuff like down around Ottertail Lake hit around Vergas?

i've been working on sybil lk no damage there at all, or to the north. havent been any further so.

I went up to Rush lake to check out the damage at my place. It was bad lots and lots of boats and dock damage. On the east end the water rose up three to four feet from the wind from the big end. All the boats on lifts floated away when the water retreated. 15 by my place. The access on the east end in closed there are about 10 trees still across the road.

If you are looking for a jet ski there is one on shore by Oak Point that knowbody has claimed as of last night.

Sounds like the power will be out for anougher 4 to 5 days on the East end of the lake. There is no phone service either.

Hope everyone fairs well!

also look at the perham area form lots of hits wink.gif