• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

has anyone been fishing ely lake by eveleth?just wondering how the crappie bite was doing,i am going to try it this afternoon later,Bruce grin.gif

I'll be driving by there in about 20 minutes on my way to the Fayal Town Hall for the pack 103 Pinewood Derby. I'll honk my horn when I pass.

Good Luck and Please give us a report!

The wife and I are heading to the North Shore State Trail today after Scouts for one last ride (W/O Kids!) :-D

Good Day,

Dr. Bob

just got back from ely lake and we didn't do to well only got 2 10'' crappies fished from 3:00pm until 12:30am. pretty slow for everyone,later Bruce

Mudslinger, I was out on Monday night. I got 9 and my buddy got 6, which is really not to bad. Everything was between 9 to 12 inches. I am not gonna complain about that since I only have to travel a 1/4 of a mile down the lake from my house. I guess it just depends on the day and the depth. ( they are going in shallower, slightly).

Good luck if you make it out again.

Ely lake expert

Mudslinger,

I made it out again saturday night. From 7 to 10, the 2 of us fishing had to start throwing a few back because we hit our limit of thirty. 30 feet of water off of differdine point. Good size fish too. I will be out again some night this week.

good fishin

Ely lake expert