• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Fishing/Camping suggestions

Me and my buddy are planning on heading up to LOW the weekend of the 4th. Neither of us has ever been there before. We plan on camping with tents the whole weekend and hopefully catch some walleyes. Anybody know of any good campgrounds? Also where is a good place to fish on the lake(preferably close to the campground)? Thanks for the help.

I just spent 5 days camping at Warroad camp ground. Its right next to public access. Fishing was great.The city of Warroad runs it.

Buffalo Bay has a nice campground and fishing is usually in it's prime around the 4th.

I'll second in on Zippel Bay as well, although I don't know how the fishing is near there now, it was pretty decent in the end of May. It was mostly small fish close there, at least for us, but we caught a lot. The park is nice & private, bugs could be bad the sites are in the woods.