• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

why cant we all get along.....lol

rundrave

Unfortunately I didnt have the entire weekend to sit around and prove how I have no modesty and need to talk about how big, fast and expensive everything I own is, or how much money I make. I was fishing a northern lake in Mn, and had a great time, it was good to get away for a weekend.

Before anyone wants to chime in with some wise a$$ comments, I am in no means directing this post towards any one indvidual, or expecting a pitty party from anyone, I just ask that we keep it civil, about baseball and no low blows below the belt.

Its obvious we all have our own opinions, not all of us live in Mn including myself, but its so childish to rip on people for what they drive, where they live, or how much $$$ you make in a year.

I could care less about anybody else, what anyone else does, has or makes. Bottom line, I am happy where I live, and enjoy what I do for a living, and I really hope that is the same for all of you as well.

Is it too much to ask to keep the trash talking about baseball, I know us twins fans probably have to take a couple licks for the crappy past 2 series. But I am not worried.

With that being said, lets get back to baseball, and may the best team win.

I'm on board, atleast until the two headed monster starts in again.

At least that wasn't below the belt.....can't be if it is true, right Buzz?

Geez, I go up to the beautiful MN north and come back to find the Twins and Cubbies have given some ground and a war of words has started on FM - and I likes it so keep it going.

Windy, I'm gonna have to blame you for this. All those posts in your spare time (between trips to catch walleye in ILL) made too many waves. You finally stirred enough and the pot exploded.

Now let's clean it up alittle and get back to the next 100 games or so.

The state of Minnesota should be flattered that it has so many groupies.

Quote:

At least that wasn't below the belt.....can't be if it is true, right Buzz?

gene, I think you understand the difference between trying to be an agitator consistantly and just playing around in good natured humor. I would be curious if our "other" friends from Illinois have given anything positive to this site in regards to fishing hotspots, good stories, nice pictures etc.

Sorry Geno,

But I am going to have to respectfully disagree with you. I think if you look back at the threads you will see that most if not all of my smack talk revolved around baseball.

[Note from Admin: We don't need a he did they did style atack either. Let's move on and keep it fun]

Now windy, I never hacked anything. I simply pulled your photo from the fishingcasslake.com pictures. The website was listed under the properties from you avatar spot. You described what your avatar was supposed to be. I was just doing you a favor by posting the pick for you, and now you are playing the victim, or the fat card. It was not hacking. But you are such an angry person you can't handle when someone does a favor for you. I'm sorry you got ripped on for your weight. I can't say I wasn't guilty of that. However I did mention that I was a fatboy myself. Yes, I ripped on myself. They call that being humble. Something you may want to consider.

I think I know the difference between us twink eaters and you windy. Most of us post every night. You only post when the sox win. At this time, this is the olny time in your life at this point when you have any self-esteem. You have nothing else to feel good about, and you want everyone else to feel below you. Sure you have money and all the possesions a man could ask for. But that just doesn't do it. You need to come here, and get under peoples skin. It is the only thing that makes you feel good about yourself.

LOL @ hacked!!!! ha ha ha...anyway...windy and commanche didnt do any of those things because they havent been able to operate on the internet at a level high enough to perform those simple tasks. They maybe could pick up one of those "internet for tub..." I mean "Internet for Dummies" books.

OK, I asked for it by writing "I likes it so keep it going".

Buzz, I re-read your post and finally caught the humor. You meant the two-headed monster of Windy and the Injun,not any one person didn't you? Sorry I leaped before looking. But I also was actually trying to be light hearted about the escalating personal attacks on my favorite reading material. I apologize again.

Windy, you also know I was kidding by blaming you. Notice the credit I gave you for catching walleye in ILL. About the Cubs, you won't have much fun with me this year as I am rather unarmed. Like I wrote early in the season, at least one team from Chicago has a shot. But watch your enthusiasm-you remember what happened in Chicago in '69 I'm sure.

As to fishing, my trip report is being posted on the Cass Lake forum soon.

"I likes it. I likes it. I likes it."

Rubber Neck continues his assault.

Not being able to post pictures is obvoiusly not my fault. I've done exactly what I'm supposed to do, but I guess I shutterfly is a bad site. I don't have a host site to store my pictures, they're on a in house server.

Gene, we go back on the cass site, but these guys here are a bunch of jokers.

Thank you. I will check those out tomorrow if I get to the office and have the existing pictures posted.

Aww Windy, I would never insult ya grin.gif

I just said a few things to put a couple points in. I definitely dont rip people down though. Goodluck to ya sockies in the season.

windy what I as implying was to just sweep everything under the rug and move on, not point the finger back in the other direction and try to get in the last word with another blame game.

cmon seriously, just move on, I dont care who started what.

Nobody hacked into any accounts! let me ask you this, you wanted everyone to see your nice display of a day of fishing right? you couldnt get it to work, he took it upon himself to display it. how is that hacking, the address is right under the red X

So now we see it, and your offended? wow...

The whole first name deal probably came from all info and link in Jims profile. We are by no means hacking or snooping, just using what is right in front of us.

screenprint.jpg

screenprint2.jpg

Thanks for the explination Rundrave. Although I doubt he will get. It is far too complicated for him to understand. grin.gif

• 'we have more fun' FishingMN Creators

Move on and KEEP the SMACK talk to baseball or you will lose the extra leeway we give for it here.

Please use the Contact Us link below if ANYONE starts getting into the personal attacks. We don't mind if you kid around about someones baseball acumen or twist the facts.

We just don't need to have personal attacks going on here.

Keep the smack good natured - always!