• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

I will be fishing Bowstring next Sat. 26th for a few days. Last year we got into some of the bigger crappies but it took us a few days to find them. If I remember right we were close to the landing. Any hints to save time would be appreciated, like timing, location, or bait. We'll probably chase the eyes for a day or two also. Sounds like they're deep. Will this warm weather push more fish deeper?

I think would look int he weeds on the north end probably where you were last year. they are all scattered around in the deep water

Jason

Fished Sunday 6/19 in 17-25' out from the south landing. Marked fish, and only caught small northerns. Another guy said he caught walleyes recently on 17-30' on blue/white jigs with minnows in front of the river entrance. Nobody said they caught crappies.