• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Twins Fans Are Right...I Am Wrong!

Windy City Walleye Hunter

You know what, the Sox had tonight off and I had the night to look back at all the thoughtful and mind expanding revalations from all you intelligent Twinkie fans and I have to admit...you are right. My Sox team just got beat two out of three games by an obviously inferior team. I have said it before and will say it again. I can't believe they lost two games to a mediocre team like the Diamondbacks. A team that is only three games over .500

What could possibly be worse than that......????

I said, what could possibly be worse than that?

Anyone....Anyone...Bueller...Bueller...

How bout getting throttled by one of the worst teams in baseball. The lowly Giants, a mere shell of a team, missing their superstar. Facing an obviously superior team like the Twins with that great starting pitching staff and the best closer in baseball, Mr. Nathan. 7 to 7 going into the last inning with SUPERSTUD on the mound, not a care in the world with the vaunted superstars coming to bat in the bottom of the ninth right? WRONG!!!

The lowly Giants lay a 7 spot on the hapless Twinks, DOUBLING THEIR SCORE 14 to 7, Talk about a "beat down".

The Twinks were lucky to even win one game (by 1 run). At least the Sox pounded the D Backs in their win with a 10 spot in one inning!

Boy oh boy, to get beat by a team that was 11 games UNDER .500 leaves me thinking of the immortal words of Cousin Eddie as he left the Black Jack table with Clark Griswold at The Mirage in Vegas Vacation, he says " I ain't seen a beatin' like that since they stuck a banana down my shorts and turned a monkey loose". It looks like "monkey love" runnin wild in Twinkie Town tonight. Let's see if all you creative computer geek Twinkie eaters can find some more photos to illustrate just what a total humiliation the Twinkies suffered in this series. And to think, they are STILL 5.5 games behind the Sox.

YOU CAN PUT IT ON THE BOARD...YES!

GO WINDY.

But don't forget, Sox are overacheivers, overrated, and they suck.

Hey Commanche,

Glad you had the night off too, to relax and reflect and ponder our thoughts. Thought you might want to hear about the GREATEST CLOSER IN BASEBALL, Mr. Nathan of the Twinks. Of course, Dustin Hermanson could never compare to Mr. Nathan...OR COULD HE...Let's go to the stats, shall we.

ERA Nathan 3.81, Hermanson 1.65...Blown Saves Nathan 2, Hermanson 1...Earned Runs Allowed Nathan 12, Hermanson 5...Walks Nathan 12, Hermanson 10. Hey Commanche, do you think if we offer the Twinks Garland, Buehrle, Garcia and El Duque and 25 million in cash, do you think the Twinks would part with the GREATEST CLOSER IN BASEBALL??? I think not since they already have THE GREATEST STARTER IN BASEBALL (who does not have more wins than 3 of our starters and only 1 more win than our 4th).

And guess what, Commanche, the Bo Sox are only trailing the Twinks by 1.5 games for the wildcard spot. Wouldn't it be sweet if the Twinks got beat out by both Sox, Red and White?

YOU CAN PUT IT ON THE BOARD...YES!

You can't get caught up with a pre-all star break hiccup... It happens to the best of teams. My Cardinals lost two in Toronto to the Blue Jays. My feeling is they had a let down after there series with sox and yanks and hiccupped against the Jays. Halladay was a fantastic and Lilly had 1 of his good starts that he does have about every 4 appearances. Now if my rebirds lose 2 of 3 from the D-Rays I'll be concerned.

I can tell you had nothing better to do than look up all kinds of stats and post them here so we would know that the White Sox players are the best ever! Thanks for taking your evening to enlighten us with the facts! Keep up the good work! Oh and Mnvikesfreak, what you posted was perfect.

The Twins bullpen sucked last night!! shocked.gif

Funny you go through the trouble of looking at all those numbers with the teams closers, with the starters all that seemed too matter was pure records. Why dont you do that with Santana and all the White Sux starters that are supposedly better than Santana. Yeah the twins got blasted, its a joke too have the Giants do that too you at home, you think none of us know that?

Windy, hopefully you had the night off to look back at all the thoughtful and mind expanding revalations from all us intelligent Twinkie fans because you're laying in the clinic bed and group session is over.

If not, check yourself in dude. By your constant denial you're only hurting yourself and your family. We're behind ya buddy. Get help, man.