• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

where are they biteing on Kab.

im am pretty firmiliar with lake kabetogema, we going up there june 18th, at pine aire resort, and i was wondering where they are biting, like the names of islands, creeks, ect. thanks a lot corey

hey, the fish are biteing on or around badger bay ok i have to go lay by the bay because i might get laid today its the perfect kind of day for a lilbit of hanky panky

HI, HI, HI, HI,i'm x-ray cat i have super powers i can see through wooden doors with my x dodododododeododo x-ray vision see the criminal on the other side he says you cant see me i say yes i can, yes i can and the banana want to be telephone repair man the man says YOU GOT THE JOB BUDDIE! AND THE BEAVER STARTED YELLING AT THE OTHER BEAVER SAY STUPBEAVER