• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Going out tommorrow -

turk802

I am heading out tommorrow for the first time this year due to too many family stuff going on - any suggestions on where to start? I will be leaving first thing and getting there before 8AM.

Thanks is advance.

Deep rock reefs with bobbers/leeches or the sand/mud breaks, I've heard but can't confirm that there isn't anything going on out on the gravel, hope it gives you starting spot.

For the day bite, launch out of wealthwood and go east about 1/2 mile to a mile and drift or troll with a lindy and a leech in 18-27 ft of water.

For the night bite, shallow rocks on the west side have been producing with slip bobber and leeches.

Good luck.

Went out yesterday. 2 people north side out of Red Door and fished about 12 hours and really a nice day - perfect walleye chop. 2 walleyes over 22", 8 keepers around 14-15", a couple nice perch and a few small eyes. Using mostly leeches. You can see them on your electronics and then just hover over them until they hit - go sloooow. A little slower than I was hoping, but still nice to get out.