• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

My parents have a lake place on Lobster so Im there often and fish it often,unfortunatly through all these years I have never ventured out to any of the other area lakes. Im strictly a Bass fisherman and Im getting a bit bored with Lobster.Could anyone point me in the direction of some good bass lakes in the area? Thanks for any help you can provide.

Fish Waska for a year you will get sick of the bass quick I would think. Fish 15-16 ft of water with live bait or shads we try real hard to keep them off but often fail at every attempt. blush.gif

I would try Green in Spicer for smallies. That would be something totally different. I fished lobster for the first time last weekend. Caught a lot of small bass but couldn't find many quality fish. I think the post spawn conditions had something to do with it. Got any suggestions for better quality bass in Lobster? Is there typically a deep bite or is it mainly shallow?