• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Will be up on the chain starting the 22nd. Have caught nice sunnies and crappies before. Where would a guy target walleyes on these lakes? Is there any night time crank bait action a guy can look forward to? If not crankbaits, does the jig/lindy rig bite tend to be minnows, leeches or crawlers?

Have only been on the chain one other time so any help would be appreciated.

If you go to the Big Darling/Cowdry bridge there is a current running through there with a 20+ foot drop off. It is on the Darling side. You can usually get walleyes there evening/night. Another spot is out in front of Arrowwood on Big Darling. Otherwise on the west side of Carlos, there is a huge rock pile in 6-10 fow. It's a few hundred yards long if not longer. It's right before a point. You can see them (rocks) down there when you're going through.

Wheres this rock pile at? Just a general area I have fished Carlos for a week every year for the last 4 years (inlaws family reunion at Mt Carmel) and havent been able to locate it, We do OK with the walleyes right infront of the camp at night casting cranks off the docks, otherwise I cant seem to locate them.

If you are going into Carlos from Darling, I believe it's past the first point on the left, right before the second point.