• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Weekend Fishing Report

Hey Brian,

I took the beast out for a test run before getting her ready for our MN trip and we went to a local lake for some walleye fishing. Used crawlers and the bottom bouncers with the crawler harness and landed three walleye ( 17", 16" and 15.5" ) gave them to my buddy who was with me as I still have tons of fine Cass Lake fillets. But here's the bigger news, I thought I had landed another walleye when I reeled in a 2 lb. 16 inch black crappie. I got some pics and submitted them to In-Fisherman since it qualifies for a Master Angler award. I joked with my buddy that if I could catch walleye like this here in IL I might not have to bother driving 12 hours to get them in MN. We also caught an 18 inch striped bass and a 6 lb. carp. The walleye were the only casualties to hit the frying pan, we let everything else go.

I will send you an email to line up our dates for this years trip though you can book Sunday morning July 24th for me and you for sure. I will let you know what the next week will look like with my kids and relatives. See you soon, Curt

Curt,

My calendar is filling up and I have been keeping the mornings and evening we talked about last year open. This week I booked every day so we need to get thinks nailed down asap. Talk to you soon!

Jones