• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Hi Guys

I am looking for directions to get to the Vermillion Club by water. Thanks in advance.

CJ

CJ,

The Vermilion Club is located in the far West end of Big Bay on the South shore about 1/2 mile past Strawberry Island.

They have a dock on the water but you will have to walk a ways up the hill to get to the V.C.

Do Not leave anything valuable in your boat while parked there!! mad.gif

Thing have been known to disapear at times . confused.gif

You can not see your boat from the V.C. Club.

Cliff

Thanks Cliff for the heads up. I guess I will just drive the van over there. Love that pizza. Will be up on the 24-26 of this month maybe I ll see you and guideman on the docks. You guys can come over on Sunday morning and I'll take you guys for a ride in my new Lund Pro V with a 150 Honda. I sould take possesion shortly after 10 pm on Sat. night.

CJ

The Vermilion Club is actually in Daisy Bay. If you stay along the south shore once you get 3/4 of the way back into the bay you should come upon their dock. I am not sure how well its marked, but if its in the later afternoon or evening, there will be boats there. Cliff gave you the location of Bayview. Also a good bar. They have live music quite often.

The VC is on Daisy Bay in the southwest corner of the bay. It's about a 2 block walk from the lake so you won't be able to see your boat. Watch out for bears walking down the path. grin.gif

"Ace" cool.gif