• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

I sure would like to try a few low water spots before Halloween this year!

The Minnesota at Jordan is expected to crest at just over 20' on the 16th

The river is finally cresting at Morton but the Blue Earth is still rising. Walleyes aren't too hard to find off the main river but the mudeyes are taking a little more patience.

I got together with an old friend and his two boys last night down in Mankato. We fished by boat in a slack water creek inlet. I got skunked but weighed three fish coming in at 10,17, and 20#...all on bullheads. We had 4 rods for 4 people and all three fish came on one line in one spot..the very edge of the main current in the creek channel. Got to see the B-25 airboat go downriver too....Man, what a racket that thing makes.

I'm heading for the Rock River in two weeks to learn a few things from Mr.Denny Halgren. Hopefully, I'll be able to fish a better river when I get back ....or, maybe I'll just stay there. grin.gif

Hey Dark me and Mark were fishing the st peter area last night and fri night . fri night was the good night we managed to catch ten nice flatheads Mark had the hot spot he caught a 40# , 30# and two 28# and couple of 12# I managed to catch a 35# and a 12# . The 35# was caught about 10 min after Mark hooked his 40# that was kind of exciting. went back out sat night hoping to catch them fish again but no such luck after the night before they probably told each other to stay the heck away from those bullies with hooks in their backs.Ha Ha talk to you later Bob

Maybe theres still hope? I did stop at the Dam Store intending on fishing the Blue Earth above the dam but like I said ended up fishing the Minnesota with an old friend. Way too crowded down at the Davis Hole too.