• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

muskies, sunnies and The kiddos

Last weekend i was in the Cass lake area chasing after the mighty muskie. Caught a 37 inch ski' and a 39 1'4 inch northern. Had to work for them had a blast but that doesn't measure up to when My other half and I took our munchkin squad fishing for sunnies and bass on Thursday night.It was so funny and cute when my 2 year-old daughter was saying "fishie Fishie and trying to kiss every fish" and still two days later my 4 year-old boy is complaing about the bass that got away and snapped his line. True fisherman he alreday is lol.I know that we are suppose to teach them things but i think i learn more from them, then they do from lol. The children are so precious and the future never forget that. Take them fishing it all worth it. We are gonna try Sunday again i will keep ya all posted. Good luck and happy fishing

EJ

Muskyfreak131,

Sounds like a great weekend. Isn't it great when your kids like to fish with you as well. I agree as much fun and rewarding it is to catch a nice muskie, as a father you get more satisfaction out of watching your youngster pull in fish. I had my son out in the boat last year already at 2 and he's been out with me a few times this year as well. Start'em young and keep them interested and you'll always have a fishing partner. Sounds like you had a great time.

Andy