• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

looking for one more crew member tomorrow morning

I am solo this weeken, I tried calling northlander, no answer, and he hasn't returned my call. I am looking for 1 or 2 crew members to go out and catch som fish in the AM if the weather is right. BIM I6 at 6 am.

give me a call 651 248 7354

Viking Im sorry I just saw this. I have a cell phone that is on the blink and they wont give me a new one so now I have to send it in. Anyone trying to get a hold of me call my home # cuzz my cell is shot.

Northerlander let me know who your cell provider is it its the same as mine you can use my old phone and have your number put on it. till you get yours fixed or what ever. my service starts with a letter at the end of the alphabe Im sure I won't be using it any more. Jack grin.gif you can reach me at jnbnelson at charter dot net

Nels thanks I finally got them to send me a new phone and it should be here in 2 days. I had a old phone but for some crazy reason they wouldnt let me use it. I know its all nuts to me as well. Im just glad Ill have a phone for safety sake in the boat.