• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Anybody have any luck on Beers yet this year??? Was out there on thursday and had a few follows but no takers!!!

Brian

Hi Brian:

I fished Beers on Tues, Weds and a few hours on Thursday. I had about 15-20 follows...but no takers. Most of the skis would follow very late..maybe four feet behind. I only had one that snapped at the bait....but I got spooked and yanked the bait to early. Oh well. I found most of my follows occured on a jerk bait.....no action with bucktails.

Hey Cliffy!!

I would say i had about the same results as you but not as many follows. Nothing on bucktails. My two follows were on my home made jerkbaits and the fish were about 5 feet behind them just going kind of slow. I think as soon as this weather is fine for a few days in a row the fishing will be great there cuz the bass werent even bitting real great!! Tuff to tell though!!

Thanks for the Report

Brian