• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Calling All Twinkies

Windy City Walleye Hunter

OK Twinkie lovers. We got our brooms out of the National League, are you going to get yours? We are going to take Thursday off and see if you guys can get your sweep. Then we both step up in level of competition against the Pads and Dods out it La La Land. Since the Twinks were on ESPN, I watched their game in between innings of watching my beloved Pale Hose pound the Rockies into submission. While Santana pitched a great game, remember this Twinkie lovers, he would be the fourth best pitcher on the White Sox roster this year behind Garland, Buehrle and El Duque. Not bad for a bunch of no talent bums from the south side of Chicago, in the baddest part of town.

YOU CAN PUT IT ON THE BOARD...YES!

Guess What Windy- If you posed the question of your four starters and mix in Santana, to any Nationally, yes I said Nationally, recognized baseball expert,as to whom they think is the most dominating out of that group,all of your boys would take a back seat to Santana. So go on and kid yourself. Those four are not in Santanas league. Not last year, not this year. Period.

4th best eh???? lol yeah they are much better than santana......good job white sux against a 19-39 team! wait until the "3 best pitchers" face some good teams then we will see how good they are santana has already proved that last yr and this yr

Nice try Windy, lay off the gin and juice.

oh and congrats on sweeping the team with the worst record in the NL! Not to mention the worst record in baseball (tied w/KC).

Windy......dude......Chicago is a big town. There are plenty of treatment centers there. Get help man. Swallow your pride and check youself into spin-dry.

ahh windy stirring the pot again today.

are you honestly comparing a possible sweep of the rockies to a possible sweep of the diamondbacks? cmon man, what color is the sky in your world.

I am looking forward to your boys playing on the road against a fairly decent team. Good luck because your probably gonna need it.

As for pitching, the twins have the best ERA, and also the best walk to strike out ratio in the league.

I have yet to witness an entire line up of batters shake their head in frustration at any of the white sox pitchers, like the d-backs did to santana. domination at its best baby.

with out this last series against colorado, lately you guys have been just another .500 ballclub and probably will remain that.

Quote:

OK Twinkie lovers. We got our brooms out of the National League, are you going to get yours? We are going to take Thursday off and see if you guys can get your sweep. Then we both step up in level of competition against the Pads and Dods out it La La Land. Since the Twinks were on ESPN, I watched their game in between innings of watching my beloved Pale Hose pound the Rockies into submission. While Santana pitched a great game, remember this Twinkie lovers, he would be the fourth best pitcher on the White Sox roster this year behind Garland, Buehrle and El Duque. Not bad for a bunch of no talent bums from the south side of Chicago, in the baddest part of town. I belong to NAMBLA.

LMAO. This is funny. Oh how sweet August and September will be. grin.gif

Windy, I know you are just trying to get a rise out of everyone but you said you watched the twins last night, right? You'll never see any one of your boys pitch anywhere near what Johan did last night. Plain and simple, he is the best pitcher in all of baseball.

By the way, the Rockies suck!

Windy

It's so great to see you animated and passion about your team. But as for Santana being the 4th starter behind Garland, Buehrle and El Duque whatever. Santanas 7-2 w/ 3.31 ERA 114 k's & 11 BB. Meanwhile ya boys Garland 9-2 w/ 3.40 ERa 38 K's & 13 BB. Buehrle 7-1 w/ 3.15 ERA 55 K's & 15 BB and El Duque 7-1 w/ 4.34 ERA 39 k's and 26. NOt bad at all are ya sox boy numbers, but the thing is they all are having career years while Johans supposely have a bad year hmm which shows in my opinion whos the better pitcher. Plus we'll see if ya boys can keep it up all the way til late august and september when the pressure truly is on. Or will they kinda tail off like the sox normally do falter late in the season where that is when Johan and the Twins seem to heat up. Only shall time tell. Should rather interesting tho

EJ

By those stats, all three of them put together only have 18 more K's than Johan. I think that speaks for itself.

We are here for you windy. I think you should consider this place.

IVA_header_jpeg.JPG

grin.gif

You know the old saying, "Crack don't smoke itself"

And you can add one more starting pitcher that is better year in and year out that any sox pitchers. Goes by the name of Radke. He is one of the most solid pitchers in the majors and eats up more innings than most pitchers. If mays hadn't been injured he too would be atop the list of sox players also.

You do only pipe up when your team wins a game that is kinda funny. Twins fans dont need to wait for that one win to talk. We just walk it.

With Windy talkin so much stuff out of you know where, I am proud to be a Minnesotan and a Twins fan.

GO TWINS

Happy Birthday boilerguy, the treatment post cracked me up.

The twins are the league leaders in ERA and its not even close. I dont think its any kind of stretch too say the twins starting rotation is pitching better than any rotation in baseball.

James,

I think it is close, and you know who is second, right?

Also, do you know that my beloved Pale Hose are the only team with a winning record in games that they score less than 4 runs, the only team. Just a thought.

Windy,

I know a purist would love that stat, but I say a low-scoring team is boring. I know, I know...a win is a win is a win.

Here it comes, a sweep by the Twinks over the Diamondbacks, it could be....it might be...NO. Fat Matt goes down swinging with the collar tightly wrapped around his bulging neck. Twinks lose a close one and drop another half game back while the Sox spend a relaxing night in San Diego. YOU CAN PUT IT ON THE BOARD....NO!

for not being a twins fan you pay alot of attention to their games do we have a closet twins fan here windy?? dont hide those twins panties you have on I know 88 years is a long time since your team has done anything heck I would do crazy things too

Um, say Windy, don't get me wrong here, this page just would not be the same without you, but "Fat Matt" is a professional athlete, and you're not.

Windy has nothing better to do in the evening. Hopefully he's laying in his clinic bed in his jammies and little footy slippers.

Windy, if you have in fact checked yourself in for treatment I'm proud of ya and hopefully soon you'll be feeling much better and your head will be screwed on straight. If not, dude, you're only hurting yourself. Get help man.

I think Windy is paying a lot of attn to Twin games because he is looking over his shoulder - he doesn't want to get trampled on the way to 2nd place, or lower.

Secretly liking the twins but posting negative comments about them for attention. Most likely the result of neglect as a child.

I started laughing at MNvikes post and then 2dalake had me rolling, then came boilerguy!!! and Sledneck finished Windy off! Very funny posts! Thanks for the laughs, I have nothing.

Hey Buzz, et al. Who's laughing now??? HUMMMM

162 games in the regular season, need I remind you of that little fact?

Hmmmm, if the season were 65 games long, the white sox would have a division crown winning streak now. But on the other hand its not and if my basic math serves me correct, there is still about 100 games yet too play. Uh-oh, that sounds like trouble boys and girls. Lots of time left for some classic underachieving.