• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

FNG wanting to say hello!

I wanted to say Hello to everybody. I have been lurking for awhile and decided I would finally introduce myself.

I am from Rochester,MN and the inlaws have a cabin on Big Sandy, where I will be spending alot of my time this summer, chasing after walleye, when I am not a the race track. I am just recently getting back into fishing and I thank all of you for the tips and info. Keep them coming.

Thanks

If I remember right it is fishermans bay. I am not too familiar with the entire lake and locations yet, but I am hoping this summer will give me enough time to learn it some more.

I have spent some time in fishermans this year. What cabin are you in?

The fishing this week up at BS was a little slow. All we could seem to catch were slimers and some rock bass. Are the walleyes going deeper? We stuck to the dock most of the days and only got out on the boat a few times.

I am on the point of the pennisula (off of bridge road).

FYI it is motorcycle racing that I love. Up to now I have only been able to do trackdays, but hopefully everything will comes together and I will become a first time racer this weekend coming up.

Which penninsula off Bridge Road?

The In-laws are off Bridge Road as well. Just before the bridge.

You take the first left off of bridge road (where all the signs are on the tree) and it is back in there.

Are your inlaws back there? Where?

Nope. Keep going. They are right on Bridge Road just before you come to the bridge.

2 places west of the bridge on the south side of the road.

I think I know where you are talking about. Do they have a little red jet boat and a 3 wheeler?