• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Good Place for Lunch on Gull?

I will be fishing Gull Thurs.- Sun. and I was wondering if someone could offer a suggestion or two for a good and convenient (nice dock, close to the lake) place to pull in with the boat for a burger and a beer? Thanks.

Hey Warrior,

I fish Gull a Ton. Some nice places to eat some lunch are Ernies on Gull Which is on the North side of Squaw (Sp?) Point also Bar Harbor is a good spot. Zorbaz up by the Landing is a good spot. You could also knock on someones door and ask for lunch...but that might not be as effective. grin.gif Good Luck and have fun fishing!

Chev

Thanks Chev. We are staying at Cragun's, but I do most of my fishing toward the north. I am very much looking forward to a long weekend on Gull. I am hoping for decent weather and a few walleyes.

Definately go to Zorbaz. Forget the burger and get one of their pizzas. THE BEST PIZZA PLACE IN THE LAKES AREA.

Beer isn't priced too bad either, especially for a place that caters to the Gull Lake crowd.

What ever happened to the old Butcher Block. Is that now Ernie's? We used to go in there at least once a trip and grill our own steaks.

I'm partial to Ernie's (yes the old Butcher Block). But hears a thought...go to all three!!

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• CigarGuy
      Nice job Bob! Fishing off the neighbors dock sucked for us. My gang is coming up Thursday night till Monday, this will be our opener, we'll hit it hard. It's a bummer my dock is mostly under water and the lift isn't in. Thanks to the neighbor around the corner for letting us park on shore at there place next weekend.
    • SkunkedAgain
      Well, I chose my screen name for a reason. 😆 Congrats to everyone
    • Bbobber
      I had a great weekend the weather was decent and fishing was good. I caught 5 walleyes 21"-25", 4 northerns largest was 32" and a 17 largemouth opening day. 2 more walleyes, 2 crappies 2 northerns on Sunday all on jig and minnows.
    • DLD24
      We had a good opener as well we could have kept limits opening day, but just kept enough for a fish fry. Then Sunday had our little friendly tourney and everyone had a pretty good day. Pulling cranks and jigs n minnows caught fish.  
    • Kettle
      Water temp today 45-50. Few fish, windy and cold 
    • Tominator692
      Had a great opening weekend. Son and I boated 51 walleye between Saturday and Sunday. Plenty of small stuff but no problem getting some nice keepers. This is a pic of the best weekend fish for us. 
    • fishingstar
      I was on Rice this weekend also. Seen boat lifts with water up to the canopy. I was the only one to catch a fish out of the hole campground It was about a 6" crappie.
    • BWpineisland
      We had a pretty good weekend. There were two couples and we limited out both Saturday and Sunday. The eyes we kept were all 15-17”.  We caught many 10-14” eyes and one 26” which was returned to the water immediately. All on a variety of jigs in 18-35’ of water. As usual the women out fished both of us😀
    • Bloatlord
      Wrong area, sorry.
    • Raven77
      I will second the advice on watching out for floating debris.  We saw a lot of floating logs and deck sections this weekend.  Also, most hazard and navigation buoys were not out yet.  I wonder how many lower units and props were destroyed this weekend?  It would be dicey if you don't know the lake.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.