• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Canadian License

Is there any places to buy a fishing license in Bears Pass. One of the resorts? Is the water level expected to keep coming up? Could it get near the level of 3 years ago?

HI RWB,

IF YOUR TRAVELING BY VEHICLE, JUST STOP AT THE GREAT BEAR ON THE LEFT SIDE, ABOUT 5 MILES PAST THE CAUSEWAY. THE WATER HAS ACTUALLY DROPPED ABOUT A FOOT IN THE LAST WEEK, UNLESS WE GET 9" IN 2 DAYS LIKE WE DID 3 YEARS AGO, I THINK WE WILL BE IN GOOD SHAPE.

SINCERELY,

FISHMIESTER

I will be traveling by boat. Thats why I thought one of the resorts may work. Is the place you mentioned on Rocky Islet bay so I could pull up by boat.

HI RWB.,

I BELIEVE THE RESORT YOUR TALKING ABOUT IS CALLED OR USED TO BE CALLED LITTLE BEAR MARINA, AND I DO BELIEVE THEY SELL LICENSES(NOT POSITIVE). IF YOUR TRAVELING BY BOAT, THEN I WOULD ASSUME YOUR STAYING AT A U.S. BASED RESORT. IF SO, WHAT RESORT??? MOST LIKELY OTHER CANADIAN BASED RESORTS SELL LICENSES, BUT I CAN'T SAY FORSURE. IF YOU ARE STAYING AT WOODYS, AS LONG AS YOU HAVE A RBCP, YOU CAN BUZZ ACCROSS THE BAY & GET A LICENSE AT RAINY LAKE SPORT & TACKLE.

SINCERELY,

FISHMIESTER