• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Timber Trail Walleye fishing Trip

I am a new member to this site and was reading through all the old posted messages. I came across a message posted by Bill Forsberg, one of the moderators, about a walleye trip he went on last summer that was really good.
Mr. Forsberg, do you offer guides for these kinds of trips or can somebody of my limited experience do this and be successful?

White Tips,

I have personally used Mr. Forsburg as a guide for a fantastic Walleye fishing adventure. This man is a true professional. Due to his deep knowledge and and incredible outdoorsman skills, our trip to the Boundary waters was fantastic. This man knows the area and knows his fishing. In fact, myself and others on the trip would compare him to a Babe Winkleman or Al Linder! No Lie, he is that good!! I should not divulge what lakes we were on because I am sure that he wants to keep his secret lakes and tactics to himself. Hopefully he will post a note as I am sure he will recall our true fishing adventure!

Thanks from Southern California!

[This message has been edited by SO-CO (edited 01-14-2002).]