• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

How and where are the eye's?

Heading up on the 10th. Fished the Kab for the first time last year in late June. Did okay, but expected better. Limited in Northern, but did not fair well in walleye, caught a few, but only a couple in the slot. Everyone said last year was a fluke year, hope things will be better this year. If anyone can let me know how the eye's are doing and where I'd sure appreciate it. Taking my 5 year old son on his first fishing trip and hope its memorable cause he's been counting the days for a month now.

Bearfan--

I am also heading up to Kab on Friday. I am religiously watching the fishing reports, and hoping the weather calms down. I make an annual "pilgrimage" to Kab, and enjoy the fishing. As of now watch the posts to see where they are biting--you should have a good week. Where are you staying?? If you see a green Warrior with a 125 Merc stop by and say hello--the refreshments are always cold!!

I've been watching the weather and reports for the last 3 weeks hoping the wind and storms would break for next week. looks like we may get some rain, but temps. will be okay. My wife, son and I are staying at Snyder's Idlewild. we stay at Arrowhead last year, but wanted to be a little closer to namakan this year to make it easier to motor both lakes. I'll be sure to say hi if you are seen. Good luck