• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Who caught what this weekend? Dennis? Korn Fish? Did anyone get any nice flatheads?

Was out friday night, put in in jordan... rode with fireman, gotcatfish, and hooper in hoopers riverpro, 2 fish.... one 15lb(myself) and one 45lb(hooper), both on bullies.

MNRiverRat

Blake - good meeting you this weekend. Small world when you run into a fellow FM'er at the bullie hole smile.gif shoot me an email at reteker2002 at yahoo dot com and we can compare some notes and get out chasing some cats.

I didn't do too well. My fault though.....didn't go through the gear since last fall to check for any bad spots in the line etc. And was letting the girlfriend respond to any flatty runs which also combined for our lack of success wink.gif.

Lost 7, landed 2. (around 2 and 10 lbs.) did lose a biggun though (actually the gf lost it smile.gif ) She nearly got pulled in smile.gif guess I should have checked the drag settings before too smile.gif

They started hitting like mad at 8:30 - 9:30, then sporadic hits between 10-12. About equal amount of hits between chubs and bullies.

How did you do upstream from us? That is a good spot where I think you set up. I would have set up there if we could have put the tent up and fished from shore. You know, gotta have the comfort level up there when the girlfriend is along crazy.gif

Here is my report:

Friday night:

Slept like a baby after being up all night thursday waiting for my brother in laws flight to come in.

Had to go into work saturday...

Saturday night:

The band was awsome at the Narrows Bar in Navarre. Then went down town where I was given a phone number from a GUY!! mad.gif

I had always thought I was attractive, but I had hoped to the opposite sex.

Didn't get to fish once this weekend. frown.gif

Dennis... I would have PAID to see the expression on your face when a guy handed you a phone number.

I guess I must not be attractive.. in all the years I have been around town.. I never got a number.. from anyone using the same locker-room* anyhow.

Next time you make it into town, or think you can make it to town between 9-11 pm.. give me a shout.. there hasnt been any problems getting runs...

I cant promise you will get any more phone numbers tho..

"not that there's anything wrong with that" grin.gif

Yep, as FisherDave sort of stated, the look on your face would've been priceless!!!!

Still have the number???? lol

Fri. on the Blue Earth I got a 7, 10 and a 30. Sat on the MN got a 25 and a 28. Good shore fishin weekend but the skeeters are sure out. The fish seem to have gotten alittle more aggressive then they had been.

tight lines

rob

Well, maybee I shouldn't have asked him to dance.

blush.gif

JUST KIDDING!!!

grin.gif

There isn't an instant graemlin that expresses the look on my face.

Sorry Dave,

It will be sometime before I venture downtown again!! Fishing or the bars...No cat worth that! cool.gif

Well, I am a little concerned for you Dennis.

I know how fragile a mans ego can be. I have had that happen to me a couple times in college. My girlfriend at the time had several friends of alternative lifestyle...and we would go to the bars with them. I guess people assumed I was that way too.....

I don't have to worry about that too much any more though. I am too fat and ugly.

You should just be happy you still have some mojo....even if it is a little off kilter.....hopefully you played your cards right and got the wife jealous and frisky.....

I'll get out flatheading next week - wife keeps changing my plans for me!!

Dennis - maybe he knows something you don't? shocked.gifsmirk.gif J/K

I've been approached before, and at first it bugged me, but then a friend pointed out that a gay man approaching a straight man is no different than a straight man approaching a female; ya don't know if it's go/no-go until ya try.

Dennis - did you at least get some free drinks out of the interaction? grin.gif

I think we should go back to fishing.....I am starting to get sick! crazy.gif

LOL Dennis! That's a instant classic now!!

Sorry, no reports from me. I'm just lurking checking out threads. Is that log jam passable at the tressel in Chaska?